Tuesday, October 9, 2012
impressionistic sketch while riding bikes and chugging wine.
okay okay... I'll admit it. Photos of acetone burns and blood blisters on my hand don't ACTUALLY count as intentionally making something. So here is something only marginally better... but at least intentional.
..over the weekend Oliver and I were forcibly kicked out of our flat when I decided to rent it out on AIR BNB for Oktoberfest to make extra bucks for our Ski season trips (enter my crazy money making ideas) Anywho we had a lovely cycle trip to Austria and back and stumbled upon a wine festival in a large Lumber yard in the Lower Bavaria countryside. Imagine something like Oktoberfest accept with 1/5 pints of wine instead of beer.
Here is a photo of the place followed by my really REALLY shoddy impressionistic sketch of the fest. ...4 glasses of wine may have been involved...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you can sketch simultaneously while drinking AND biking...then I'm impressed this exists at all!
ReplyDelete