I just keep forgetting to do this until the very end of the day. It's been a good day! House meeting in the morning, then an overdue trip to the post office to mail some boxes that've been sitting in the guest room for months, then room cleaning and babystuff organizing. Finished packing to get ready for the hospital. Stopped by a friend's birthday party, then home to monitorsit Petra so her parents could slip out for a bit on a quick date. I'm cheating here; I'm going to post this ramble now so the timestamp on this post will be pre-midnight, then work on the actual poem...
Guys, I blush to report, here's what I could come up with before Mike pulls me to bed...
The thing about pregnancy’s bladder
is that it doesn’t seem to matter
whether I drank
a thimble or tank;
I have to pee badder and badder.
ONE OF US. ONE OF US.
ReplyDelete