Monday, November 12, 2012

So I know I've been away for the past week or so...

Thing is, I had committed to writing a poem every day, and I stopped last Wednesday, but lemme show you what I've been working on since then:

It's been, er...definitely a project that I work on daily, though I haven't been posting the day-by-day results.

His name is Zephyr Maximilian Tyka, he arrived on Thursday Nov. 8 at 3:40am, and he is completely irresistible.

So when I started this blog seven or eight weeks ago, I committed to writing a poem every day until the baby came, and now he has. I don't imagine I'll be contributing daily any more for a little while, given that I'm busy with the whole new-mommy thing, but I do intend to use this as a landing pad for further output--it'll just be more sporadic. Thanks so much to all of you who joined me for some of the time in making daily work! It was inspiring to me to do this alongside you, and I don't think I could have kept it up if I didn't have some kind of audience & fellow artist community. If you like playing this game, please keep going! I'll join you again when I have brainspace to write daily.

Love love love!
XOXOXO
Alissa

1 comment:

  1. HOORAY ZEPHYR! (Hooray Zephyr's parents!) Take your time--this space will be here when you get back. Love to the whole family. And get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete