(A little explanation here. A few years back, I wrote online annotations to a comic book miniseries called Final Crisis. Its readers are divided between those who insist that it's incomprehensible and those who insist that it's perfectly comprehensible. I'm one of the latter, and recently chatted with one of the former. I offered to write him a plot summary. He said "that's impossible!" That just doubled my resolve--and, since a slightly expanded collection of Final Crisis was released this week, I figured I might as well do it as limericks, one per issue... which is also my chance to finally get on the BlankaDay train.)
Who's falling through space to the quay?
Whose knuckles krack Kirbyishly?
Libra's preaching
the text
Of the Crime Bible;
next
Comes the lightning. Says Barry, "It's me!"
Hurrah, welcome to the blog! This is...maybe cryptic, not having read Final Crisis. I sort of want to pick it up now, just to see how you're doin' it. I could read along...
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have you here!
Ha, thank you! Yeah, these are going to be mighty cryptic, I fear. This blog is just keeping me honest, is all.
ReplyDelete