I zag my way into a place that was not in front of me,
with awful& apostrophe's misworse(placed.or)punctuation)
,------------------------------------------,
the ah imp|roper parentheses? xo an ugly cade|nce
| |
hiding '|neath elaborate margins |
under the |meaning that is not meaning, a min|ute
| Wait what |
learn the |..rules, and then break them <-- - re|peat until dead
the text| box
| Wait what |
Is not a box unseen after all, but instead
a window, its windowsill & liminal space
Tree, page, sky, word, aye, thought
Now I'm here I look and where I started from
Is as alien as the bottom of the ocean
tomorrow
or health
The flowers are as out of place as the grammar
I was unheard and and and
and now that I am one of them
they just don't tell me what they think.
The end justifies the means
And I believe the presentation is the most important part
of a gift.
I am no Prometheus.
Your zig? x
Hurry up please its time
<!------>
And now you are writing from the happy marriage of ee cummings and T.S. Eliot! Did you mean the box to line up, or not?
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous. Breathless, disoriented, possibility where there were cliffs. Publishable.
I meant for all of it to line up except for the "wait what" parts. I think my HTML skills are not up to the task.
DeleteEliot is a favorite, thank you for the comparison. :)