Monday, October 8, 2012

Bracelet Finally finished!!!!

So while I intended to post some back-dated sketches from this weekend that will just have to wait since I have something even better to show! I finally finished this awesome cuff bracelet I've been working on for the past half week. Ok... so it's probably about 5-6 hrs of work total (1hr due to melting it and having to repair it...) but so happy with the results! Below is a photo of it in white Sterling Silver- work in progress...
And below are photos of the finished piece after I plated it in 24K Yellow Gold and Oxidized parts of it.
"Angebrochen" Cuff Bracelet Sterling Argentium Silver 24k Yellow Gold Plated/ Oxidized Stones: Citrine -7 total
YAY!!!!.... now I will take my burnt and blistered fingers home to bed...

3 comments:

  1. Wow, GORGEOUS! I love the organic feel, like it's plant tendrils curling off a branch to hold the stones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys! side note: the title "angebrochen" is inspired by my recent broken foot. gebrochen mean broken, but angebrochen means (only starting to break) which is what the status of my right foot was last week after the groom at a wedding drunkenly danced on it. but in the end I was still able to go hiking after a week of wearing a gummy air cast... and I got a piece of jewelry made out of the whole thing too! :)

    ReplyDelete