Monday, February 8, 2016

This one is also totally yesterday's post

Seems like we all had a busy weekend! I was on a plane again yesterday. I left my journal up in the overhead compartment and I was too lazy to get up to get it out so this is all that I wrote on the plane, on the napkin they gave me with the peanuts:

why can't I see a sunset
w/o seeing myself seeing the sunset

Which is a sentiment that deserves a proper poem. Maybe that will be my work tonight. I'm reading a new book of poems I got in the airport by Susan Mitchell called "Rapture" and it's completely surreal and enchanting and making me want to leave my usual everyday language.

Today's official post still due for me tonight. Y'all are so awesome for chugging away--I love your stuff!

XOXO
A

No comments:

Post a Comment