I'm making a comic book out of what is one of my favorite songs. I'm learning some photoshop while I'm at it. Basically the entire thing will probably be produced by manipulating photographs other people took; though, it might incorporate some original art. It's going to be dark, because the world is dark and I don't want to forget that, but it's going to have redemption, because I believe in redemption.
Redemption is what the song is about to me, even if Simon or Benji or their official music video disagree, and a bunch of other people think it's pop bs. That's what great about art - you get to interpret it however you want to.
I would've preferred to do a comic version of Train, but I wouldn't want to fuck it up, so I'm doing this first:

I love the project! The image is broken for me right now, though. :-/ hmmmm...
ReplyDeleteHrrrrrmmmm, shows up for me
DeleteAll good now!
DeleteYep, working! Lovely!
DeleteCool concept and great start! Looking forward to seeing this develop :)
ReplyDelete