What is more important
Writing a good poem or getting enough sleep
(This totally counts as today's post, right? Oh come on.)
My creative endeavor this week is corresponding with Dr. Robin DiAngelo to give a workshop in my home on white fragility. I actually have a lot of inspiration and creative energy going on around that, but so far it hasn't generated any postable art, just plans for an event in the spring. Whee!
So anyway, how much of a phone call do I need to make to even qualify as phoning it in. I love y'all for sticking with this, it's been super good for me, and hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to spend some time on a thing to post that's worthy of my exquisite audience. :-*
It has been really good for me too Alyssa. Thanks for putting it together and thanks for all the comments and feedback! Sleep tight.
ReplyDeleteIf I thought the two lines you wrote first were even a remotely acceptable post I'd probably not have flamed out my creativity the second week of quarter.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could post selfies but I'd rather fail at poetry than fail at beauty. :)
If I thought the two lines you wrote first were even a remotely acceptable post I'd probably not have flamed out my creativity the second week of quarter.
ReplyDeleteI wish I could post selfies but I'd rather fail at poetry than fail at beauty. :)