Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hourly Comic Day

February 1st is the annual Hourly Comic Day, where cartoonists around the world basically draw a little cartoon for every hour they're awake. Participating been on my to-do list for two years! I haven't really done any cartooning since I was veeeery little, so this was a super fun departure. Anyway. Here's my mundane day :)

6 comments:

  1. I really love this! Are you going to do it again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably next year :) It takes a surprising amount of time out of the day, so was a little challenging to do on a work day.

      Delete
  2. Rose this is AWESOME!! I've never thought of you as a cartoonist but now I do. Your day is mundane to you but super evocative, in this form, to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also very much enjoyed this! Love the style and I feel that it translates some of the feeling of the day you had to me. Now this is on my list of things to do, but man it also seems like such a big project to me. 12 frames is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. Had no idea feb 1st was a thing. Have to put it on the calendar.

    ReplyDelete