Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Song of hope

Hey do you guys ever go to Google and just type in the beginnings of search strings to see what most people search on?

This is a found poem that Google wrote for me with just a few prompts...I call it "song of hope."

How can I keep from singing
How can I make money
How can I lose weight fast
How can I get a loan

will I am
will I need an umbrella tomorrow
will I ever be good enough
will I ever get married

when will I get my w2
when will I die
when will it snow in seattle
when will it snow

when you say nothing at all
when you see it
when you wish upon a star
when you were young

when I work
when I see you again
when I was your man
when I grow up

2 comments:

  1. how fun! Now, I need to try this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are trying so many different things out Alissa! Playing around with ideas and just seeing what happens, I love it.

    ReplyDelete