This is what I write here when I
don't
have
time
this is what I am when I am
in
and
out
Coming in from somewhere, and
I gotta go to somewhere, and
I'm having so much fun that I just
run
a
bout.
This trip has been so, so much about connecting with old friends and finding out that they have grown and found some peace with themselves. Is this the business of our thirties? I'm hearing it over and over from my peers I haven't seen in five years. It's making me happy and inspired. The pace of this LA jaunt is unrelenting but I'm seeing a side of LA that I've never seen and starting to understand why some people love this city. I have a lot to process. I miss my kiddo! But I'm so glad I'm here.
Now, off to see some rock music at the Roxy!
XOXO
A
are you in LA? Are you with Brendan and Stina? Have fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great adventure! Glad to hear about the inspiring peace that you are encountering. That makes me very hopeful. Have fun down there.
ReplyDelete