Sunday, January 17, 2016

iPad Painting (A Start)


Started free drawing on my iPad. I tend to toward faces, especially female. My goal is to paint like Loish but I've got some things to learn to get there.
As you can see from an export of the first 10 minutes, I have no idea what I'm doing from line-art to painting. Despite having painting 54 playing cards over the last two years--painting people is far different from painting abstract, cosmically colorful beetles. So I'm just creating a layer, fiddling a bit, removing it and starting again. Keeping things light for now. Going to watch some speed painting by Loish and get some ideas :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! After perusing Loish's site I think the faces you draw already have more human depth though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool seeing the progression. I'm always curious how people arrive at the end result :)

    ReplyDelete