Word
File
Edit
View
Insert
Format
Font
Tools
Table
Window
Help
Coffee
Teeth
Clothes
Kid
Car
Coffee
Computer
Help
School
Job
Social
Alcohol
Computer
Bed
Help
Relationships
Parenting
Career
Money
Money
Help
Foot
In
Mouth
Help
Bad
Back
Help
Help
I really enjoyed reading this despite the worry I feel for you and your pain. Its a really interesting way to format a poem. I'll bet I could get Ilya to write more if I expose her to things like this.
ReplyDeleteOh please don't worry! I'm having the mildest of existential crises right now. I was delighted by the conceit of this poem more than I was actually crying for help, I swear. Thanks for reading! :-)
DeleteI've read this five times already. Don't know why I love it so much, exactly, except it is surreal and hyperreal at the same time. Yay!
ReplyDeleteI met this poem recently, funnily enough. It was walking around, a shimmering coalesce of colour and sound stuffed into a meat-bag. It was trying to talk with its meat and I felt sad for it. :(
ReplyDeleteThat may be the best feedback I have ever received on a poem.
Delete