Like everyday everyday?
Really?
What if I'm tired?
What if I'm busy?
... or sick, or lazy, or...
-sigh-
ok. Every day. Something creative. Something I made that I can post here.
...and every day look at the things that the rest of us made. Not just look, but consider their effort as at least as difficult as mine.
Man... everyday everyday.
This is a workbench that I'm making to install at ALTSpace. It has solid birch shelves and worktop. The rest is steel. If you are going to make something, make something of uncommon quality. Something you want to see everyday everyday. Something that feels good to touch, use, and live with.
Every day! The sick, tired, lazy is totally part of it--because every single time you use the channel it gets a little wider open, and opening it even when you're tired makes it that much clearer. Working when you're tired, sometimes, even gets you out of your own way, and the things you come up with then might be less commonplace, more unfiltered...I think.
ReplyDeleteSuper stoked you're playing with us! Thank you for commiserating! Love the bench!!