Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sock Puppet Action Theater

For background, I'm directing/producing/co-writing a show in October for The Humboldt Impropriety Society, a local sex-positive community that throws erotic parties. This will be our last event, and the theme is "End of the World." So the show will be presented as an episode of The Big Bang, an intergalactic reality show that kidnaps people from different worlds and makes them perform in sexy acts, and if the audience doesn't like them enough, their planet gets destroyed. This will be presented through a combination of live action and video. This is the first time I've shot video for a live public event, and I'm still generating some of the material.

This is a screenplay for one scene, a montage of previous episodes, as performed by sock puppets:


Sock Puppet Action Theater
Female Narrator: "Last time on The Big Bang"
(as performed by Sock Puppet Action Theater)

Sock Boss: We need more performers! Hold another audition!
Lackeys (holding black hood and duct tape): You got it boss!
(Lackeys unspool duct tape)

Cut to Cheesy UFO effect flying through space.

Cut to jungle scene (potted plant)
Sock Monkey sits in pot, masturbating.
He climaxes. A black hood flies over his face and he is dragged away.

Cut:
Small Alien: Do you like your genitals fondled?
Sexy Alien: Actually, those aren't my genitals. That's Squiznar, the vestigial alien symbiote permanently attached to my body.
Small Alien:  Oh, sorry!
Sexy Alien: No, it's okay, he likes it.

Cut:
Sexy Puppet: That was so good, I think I busted a seam....

Cut:
Small Alien: What do you mean you're pregnant? I thought you were male!
Sexy Alien: We are.

Cut:
Small Alien: You can't destroy my planet. It's the only one I have!
Sock Boss: Sorry kid, it's not personal. It's just show business.


Cut:
Montage of alien puppets having sex.
Interspersed with Sexy Alien in labor, and the occasional shot of a static planet.

Cut:
Doctor Puppet: Push! A little more! I see it...it's...it's...
(Face Hugger alien shoots out onto doctor's face.
Cut: puppets climax. Cotton wads fly at puppet's face.

Cut to Doctor Puppet on ground with Face Hugger attached: It's a girl!

Cut: Planet blows up. (Star Wars Alderaan shot)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Silas, this is...completely ridiculous. Love it. Does the sock monkey ever return to the scene or is he just a cameo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd imagine him somewhere in the puppet sex scene later....

    ReplyDelete