Friday, September 28, 2012

Ouroboros/30 Days


1. I'm having a drink.
2. I need to sleep more.
3. I need more free time.
4. Why don't I dance more?
5. Why don't I read more?
6. I got a new game.
7. I got a new game.
8. I got a new game.
9. Money is tight.
10. I got a new game.
11. I don’t have any time.
12. I'm stressed.
13. Aggggggggggghhhhhhh!
14. I love being off caffeine, I have so much energy.
15. I'm not drinking anymore.
16. Tomorrow will be a caffeine day.
17. I got so much done!
18. I need to sleep more.
19. I'm just an insomniac.
20. I can't wait.
21. Almost there.
22. One more day.
23. This is an awesome game.
24. This is an awesome game.
25. This is an awesome game.
26. I just don't have time to shower every day.
27. I’m not playing today.
28. Today was productive.
29. I'm so glad to be free, that was taking over my life.
30. I'm having a drink.

2 comments:

  1. My first day, and the first poem I've written in over a year, methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome to the blog! I am...uncomfortably familiar with the cycle you describe here, I think...

    ReplyDelete