Dalek Glory Hole
It's the newest sexual sensation that's sweeping the galaxy!
Dalek Glory Hole.
Yay!
Get yours today!
A product of Funco!
Warning:
Funco is not responsible for premature ejaculation, penile chafing, penile perforations, or whiskeydick
Dalek Glory Hole should not be used with animals
Dalek Glory Hole may become depressed if left unattended
Dalek Glory Hole does not cuddle.
Dalek Glory Hole may cause full or partial castration
In case of emergency, Dalek Glory Hole's safe word is <80's modem noise>
Additional potential side effects may include Bruising, Epilepsy, Headaches, Lack of Self Worth, Space Warts, Anal Seepage, and Extermination
Dalek Glory Hole!
Now available in Bronze, Brushed Silver, and Soylent Green!
Ha!
ReplyDeleteYou know, I had been considering inviting one of my high school students who is a writer to join this blog, but you joined in time to change my mind, Silas. Whew!
What're the visuals?
I have to say, I love the word "Yay!" in commercials.
The visuals will be dependent on the Dalek costume that will be created over the next week r so. Barring that, I suppose I'll have to do some creative editing from doctor who reels.....
ReplyDeleteThe question on visuals has led me to wonder if the setup is unclear. Specifically this would be an advertisement for a Dalek Glory Hole Robot, your standard design Dalek with additional holes for...ahem...assorted functions.
ReplyDeleteThey're all the rage in Alpha Centauri this year...